anton-raadscheldersanton-raadschelders

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

That anime part cheesiness killed me hahahaha! Great collab guys!

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

Song goes very well with that one meme that was created. :D Nice vid Krinkels!

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

Your other work is better, what happened?

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the kind words about my other work, I appreciate it.
The feedback for this video, however, isn't particularly useful in telling me where you think improvements are needed. Constructive criticism is preferred.

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

ANUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!

Rayman Whorigins Rayman Whorigins

Yeah, basically what everyone wished the game was really like.
Too bad it was a family-friendly game..*sigh*
Wish it was rated M for the real deal, this just left me unfinished. Still fapped tho/5

HAPPY SOULS HAPPY SOULS

This warms my dark souls addicted heart and body. Lots of love poured inside this. Little weird animation glitch with the skelington, but nothing bad or anything. Good stuff indeed.

Jameserton responds:

Oh snap, that's an export glitch. Thanks for pointing that out. I had to export this about 30 times and watch it in full because the exports would screw up. I guess I need to go back and export again.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

5/5 only for the author comment title suggestions.

POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

I want more. This is a nice refreshing change in the dull pokemon flashmovies. Curious how that guy kills more other ''pokemon'' I can watch this endlessly if it becomes a series. It sure has potential to be one. Just small sketches with several different ''pokemon'' killing eachother on the most brutal way possible. Nice video. Worth the frontpage for sure!

The Phantom Box The Phantom Box

Anime Jojo inspired metal gear solid snake phantom pain flash movie.

...No waifu box skin.. -1 star. Im sorry, but no, it wasn't complete without it.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Woah, it's been a long time since I see one of your flashes on frontpage. Cool that you're updating them on graphics etc, but imo, it wasn't really needed. The old ones look just fine as it is, well.. they look better than fine. You did an amazing job on those. But this is still awesome ofcourse. Looking forward for future updated episodes. Or even a sequel or continuation if possible. Cheers mate, I loved it, just like all your older work.