anton-raadscheldersanton-raadschelders

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Wipe It Wipe It

After the 25 second I kept smiling. Background speed is perfect, but the main music could be faster at some parts. But intro did it for me. Nice little track you got here.

Filipino Style speedcore v.1 Filipino Style speedcore v.1

When that kick started pumping, I felt complete. Good use of background noize, faded vocals and glitchy stutter. ( it probably has another term, but for me it sounds like a stutter :D) Well done btw! It had the eargasms and chaos I love.

Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic

Industrial and noise go so well together. Sweet piece my man, however I did not hear much darkcore. ( personally that's better, because darkcore just doesn't cut it imho.) Loop was good, did not hear any hiccups. 5/5

die [gabber track] die [gabber track]

Very nice.

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

This song is tits. 5/5

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you! I appreciate it!

N3Z-3 - 8-bit crush N3Z-3 - 8-bit crush

This shit is pretty cash and Im not a huge fan of dubstep. Heard it in the game and though well, let's favorite it so I can listen it more often. Pretty sweet tune yo.

Als WereGonaGetBallarm Als WereGonaGetBallarm

Well let me be the first to comment. I love Fallout and Alchestbreach is my favorite. Funny that you're here now too lol. One of the better songs you made.

Pokecunts Pokecunts

Wait.. This is hip hop? Well.. damn first hip hop song I actually like. Great job!

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Solid as rock. +5

You are likely to replay this just by the awesome vocals. I did at least.
Could be more aggressive for my opinion but that's a minor thing I cannot give you negative comments about.

satan is a friend of mine satan is a friend of mine

omg lol.

I listen to this kind of music a lot... But with guitars and drums and bass!! This is with a simple tune and omg I lol'ed so hard on this. It's like a cartoonish parody.

If you put this song somewhere in a cartoon for example ren and stimpy you would never guess it's so offensive lol.

10/10 for the lulz where made. You magnificent son of a bitch you xD