anton-raadscheldersanton-raadschelders

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

That anime part cheesiness killed me hahahaha! Great collab guys!

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

Song goes very well with that one meme that was created. :D Nice vid Krinkels!

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

Your other work is better, what happened?

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the kind words about my other work, I appreciate it.
The feedback for this video, however, isn't particularly useful in telling me where you think improvements are needed. Constructive criticism is preferred.

King of the Ocean King of the Ocean

I really like the upgrade descriptions. :D

Book of Fate (Version 2!) Book of Fate (Version 2!)

You are Colonel Slinkerman, the depraved goblin raider. Your true fate is to confuse the fuck out of Perfect Cell.

You are N***a Cracky-chan, the geriatric yukkuri. Your destiny is to show your penis to the communist ninjas. <- Really good roll.

You are Mushashi Hanzo, the gun maniac hentai artist. The Fates foretell that you will fuck up an army of 50,000 lolicons.

You are Shinobu Solokovich, the deviant noble. The Fates foretell that you will watch hentai with a squad of SPESH MEREEHNS.

You are Hambley Hogan, the deranged shotgun-wielding priest. The web of Fate binds you to show your butthole to Abbadon the Despoiler.

You are Samwell Leghorn, the mechanical ninja entrepreneur. The web of Fate binds you to outlast an army of 10,000 deranged lolis.

You are Deshel McGoonie, the 16-bit catgirl who likes karaoke. Your ultimate fate is to pilot a Precursor battleship into the pantheon of Norse Gods.

You are Markley Smith, the murderous skeleton marine. It is written in the Slab of Destiny that you will hire a gang of demons to kill the British Empire.

You are Ken McCoy, the immaculate manchild. It is written in the Slab of Destiny that you will get pregnant with an army of 10,000 deranged lolis. <- My sides left the universe.

You are Heillmann Miranda, the pure evil catgirl who likes karaoke. It is written in the Necronomicon that you will get into a secret love affair with Jesus.

You are Fujiwara Mario, the meth-dependent /tg/ elf. The Elder Scroll decrees that you will draw really absurd hentai of some kind of loli airplane machine.

You are Sir McSlut, the 16-bit youkai. Your ultimate fate is to hire a gang of demons to kill the KGB.

You are Andy LeFou, the boring fucktard. You are fated to write really fucked up fanfiction about a Tyranid Hive Fleet.

You are Billy-Bob Earlsach, the tsundere Yakuza soldier. An ancient prophecy states that you will lead a forgotten beast from the unknown depths of the earth.

You are Raiden Hayate, the shitfaced action figure. It is written in the Necronomicon that you will bathe in the blood of the Demon Queen of Hell.

You are Danky Flintstone, the genius fucked-up catgirl. The web of Fate binds you to seduce a squad of SPESH MEREEHNS.

You are Sperg von Schottler, the stab-happy edgelord. Your ultimate fate is to join forces with Sanic da Hoogheheg.

You are Dopey Earlsach, the fuckfaced daemon. It is written in the Necronomicon that you will play the most epic game of Go with a loli vampire.

Aaaaand last one ( I had really so many awesome ones, but I cannot post em all ofcourse)

You are Makarov Ivanovich, the crazy-awesome lolicon. It is written that only you will have sexual intercourse in the missionary position with an army of 10,000 deranged lolis.

Goddamn though, this one is definitely better than the first one. Better combinations for sure.

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Merry H-lolidays everyone! Blow up lots of stuff, I mean fireworks and have a drunken good time!

Also sorta p.s. seems there are more members in FH now or what? I hope, it's always better to have more crazies together. Endless fuel for energetic weirdness and all that.

Ahem, it's really been a while since I last posted a comment. Glad it's on Yom's creation collab.
Have a good one y'all! Cheers.

Wipe It Wipe It

After the 25 second I kept smiling. Background speed is perfect, but the main music could be faster at some parts. But intro did it for me. Nice little track you got here.

Filipino Style speedcore v.1 Filipino Style speedcore v.1

When that kick started pumping, I felt complete. Good use of background noize, faded vocals and glitchy stutter. ( it probably has another term, but for me it sounds like a stutter :D) Well done btw! It had the eargasms and chaos I love.

Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic

Industrial and noise go so well together. Sweet piece my man, however I did not hear much darkcore. ( personally that's better, because darkcore just doesn't cut it imho.) Loop was good, did not hear any hiccups. 5/5

Lolipurple Fighting Stance Lolipurple Fighting Stance

Well, to be honest it's one of the best sounding names. It sounds funny, you imidiatelly knows what's it about, and it rolls nice of the tongue. You can even say it really funny like ''loliparpul, lolipurpal'' etc. It's a good name and pretty good OC. Not often do you see lolis WITH the tentacles. Most of the time you see them getting ******* by them.. ^^;
So does this mean you're actually a pretty active artist? Why not upload the stuff on pixiv and let yourself bask in japanese glory and wwwwwwwwwwwww's. It feels awesome trust me.

Newpurple responds:

lol thanks. I guess I'm kind of active? I'll definitely upload more stuff soon, and by "soon" I mean this year, lol. Yeah I'm going to upload to pixiv this month or the next.

Cold Raven Cold Raven

Cool ''punisher'' sweater. Cool stuff Shad, like always.

Ebola-Chan Ebola-Chan

Pretty swell job purpal. Best disease girl.

Newpurple responds:

Thanks, man! Indeed she is.